Price and payment info
LAND COSTS: $3800
PAYMENTS: $1000 deposit, due with application.
$2800 payment due 90 days prior to departure.
All checks should be made payable to: ALPINE EXPEDITIONS
LAND COSTS INCLUDE:
· All land transportation while in Argentina during itinerary days.
· Hotel and lodging in Argentina during itinerary.
· Group gear (tents, cooking utensils, etc.). Tents are shared. You are free to bring your own tent if you prefer not to share a tent.
· All meals while on the mountains.
· Horses, 4x4 vehicles.
· Guides and support team.
· Eduardo Strauch (Andes Survivor) exclusive for Alpine Expeditions.
LAND COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE:
· Round trip airfare: US or point of Origin - Mendoza, Argentina
· Hotel in Mendoza for days before or after itinerary
· Excess baggage charges and airport tax.
· Personal gear (see gear list)
· Meals (other than breakfasts) in Mendoza or San Rafael
· Tips (Restaurants, hotels and others) There are only a few restaurant and hotel tips to take care of so $100 should be more than enough. This does not include tips for your Alpine Expedition guides who will be working for you the whole trip, watching every detail to make your expedition safe and very enjoyable.
· Charges incurred as a result of delays or changes in the itinerary beyond the control of Alpine Expeditions (Ricardo Peña).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
· $1000 Deposit will be fully refunded if applicant is not accepted.
If accepted the following applies:
· $200 non-refundable registration fee.
· Full refunds, minus the registration fee, will be provided if requested 90 days prior to expedition departure.
· 50% Refunds will be provided if requested 60 to 89 days prior to expedition departure.
· No refunds will be provided 59 days or less prior to expedition.