Price and Payment Information
Eduardo Strauch Colorado Experience 2013
Price and payment information
LAND COSTS: $850
FULL PAYMENT DUE 20 DAYS BEFORE 1ST DAY OF ITINERARY
All checks should be made payable to ALPINE EXPEDITIONS
LAND COSTS INCLUDE:
- Fully guided 3 day itinerary with Ricardo Peña, Alpine Expeditions guides and Eduardo Strauch.
- All transportation during the itinerary starting and ending at the Denver International Airport (See details in itinerary).
- August 9 Event: Eduardo Strauch and Los Bohemios present: A Celebration of Life, Art and Music. VIP ticket and seating with complimentary cocktail.
- August 10thDowntown Denver tour guided by Ricardo Peña with Eduardo Strauch
- Museum entrance fees
- August 10th exclusive presentation by Eduardo and Ricardo in Broomfield featuring Audio-visual presentation, rare photos, historic artifacts from the crash site and many fascinating details about the Andes Survivors story never before told. Exclusive catered gourmet dinner with complimentary wine (Cash bar also available).
- August 11 Rocky Mountain National Park guided tour with Eduardo and Ricardo.
- Park Entrance fee.
LAND COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals other than those specified
- Hotel accommodations
- Transportation to/from Colorado
- Optional Mountain Hike extension day (see below)
Optional Mountain Hike Extension Day cost: $150
- Mountain Guides (Ricardo Peña and assistant
- Eduardo Strauch
Does not include:
- Personal gear
50% refunds will be provided if requested 21 or more days prior
to the trip.
No refunds will be provided within 20 days or less prior to the