Price and payment information
LAND COSTS: $2400 (Double Occupancy)
PAYMENTS: $1000 deposit, due with application.
$1400 payment due 90 days prior to departure.
All checks should be made payable to: ALPINE EXPEDITIONS
LAND COSTS INCLUDE:
· All transportation while in Mexico
· Luxury Hotel in Mexico city and other lodging
· Group climbing gear
· All meals while on the mountain.
· All hut fees, park fees and permits.
LAND COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE:
· Round trip airfare US-Mexico
· Excess baggage charges (if any) and airport tax.
· Meals in Mexico city, Popo Park or off the mountains except Tlachichuca
· Personal gear (see gear list)
· Charges incurred as a result of delays or changes in the itinerary beyond the control of Alpine Expeditions (or Ricardo Peña).
· Tips for your guides
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
· $1000 Deposit will be fully refunded if applicant is not accepted.
If accepted the following applies:
· $150 non-refundable registration fee.
· Full refunds, less registration fee will be provided if requested 90 days prior to expedition departure.
· 50% Refunds will be provided if requested 60 to 89 days prior to expedition departure.
· No refunds will be provided 59 days or less prior to expedition.
To sign up click here